2. Facility use is allocated to authorized members and guests.
3. Each membership household may bring up to FIVE guests for use of the pool facilities but must accompany their guests at ALL times.
4. Lifeguards will not be present at the pool facilities. All persons using the pool and spa do so at their own risk.
5. Individuals under the age of THIRTEEN must be accompanied by an adult at all times while using the pool facilities.
6. Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children do not urinate or defecate in the pool. (Swim diapers MUST be worn or rubber briefs MUST be placed over diapers). Parents will be held monetarily responsible for any clean up or other fees incurred as a result of non-adherence to this rule. Children who are capable of walking may not be naked on the pool deck or anywhere within the facility.
7. All persons using the pool facilities shall obey the posted capacity requirements as defined by Pasco County.
8. Proper swimming attire must be worn while using the pool facilities. (Bathing suits only)
9. Showering is MANDATORY before use of the pool facilities.
10. No running is allowed within the gated pool facilities.
11. No diving is allowed.
12. No rough housing, “chicken” fighting or horseplay is allowed in the swimming pool.
13. No animals are allowed in the pool facilities except service animals as defined by Florida Statues.
14. No food or drinks are allowed within TEN FEET of the pool edges.
15. No tobacco products are allowed within the pool area.
16. No glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
17. Radios brought to the pool shall be kept at reasonable volumes in consideration of others using the pool facilities.
18. Pool furniture shall not be removed from the pool deck area or placed into the swimming pool.
19. Non-adherence to these (Pool) Rules or failure to follow instructions of personnel will result in the suspension of pool use by offender(s).
20. No rollerblades/in-line skates or skateboards to include heelys or the likes are allowed within the pool area.
21. No use of profanity or harassment of any kind will be tolerated.
22. Lightning Policy: The pool will be vacated at the first sound of thunder. Members may return to the pool no sooner than 15 minutes after the last sighting of lightening or hearing thunder.
23. Call 911 in the event of an emergency.
24. Any request for a variance to these policies must be submitted to the District Manager in writing for consideration.
25. Violations will be subject to suspension of pool privileges as deemed appropriate by the Board of Supervisors.