BALL COURTS POLICIES
1. No trespassing is permitted. Violations to these policies could result in removal from the premises and/or fines, and suspension of facilities privileges for the member households as determined by the Longleaf Community Development District (“District”) Manager.
2. The Facilities are for the exclusive enjoyment by the residents and their guest(s). Each resident household may bring up to three (3) guests for Facilities use to be accompanied by the member at all times. Members shall be able to provide identification upon request.
3. No teams, leagues, or other such groups, as determined by the District or its agents, may use the Facilities without expressed, written District consent in advance. Any group using the facility must present said written consent upon verbal request by the District or its representatives.
4. The gate of facilities shall be closed promptly and not be left open for any extended period.
5. The Facilities hours of operations may commence 30 minutes after dawn until dusk. As the courts are not lit, no auxiliary lighting (car lights, etc.) is permitted. Do not play on the courts when they are wet.
6. The tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts are for the exclusive use of playing tennis, volleyball, and basketball, respectively. No other uses are permitted.
7. All players are to retire at the end of one hour if other players are waiting to use the courts.
8. Excess noise or disturbance, including loud music, profanity, suggestive language, aggressive behavior, or horse-play is not permitted. Good sportsmanship is required at all times.
9. All persons using the Facilities do so at their own risk. In the event of an emergency, call 911.
10. Individuals under the age of thirteen (13) must be accompanied by an adult member household at all times during facilities use.
11. Proper attire must be worn while using the Facilities, as applicable.
12. No pets are allowed in the court area, except service animals as defined in the Florida Statutes.
13. No bicycles, skateboards, roller blades/in-line skates, scooters, or etc. are permitted.
14. No food is allowed within five (5) feet of the court edges or on the courts.
15. No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are permitted.
16. No tobacco products or e-cigarette use is permitted.
17. All trash must be disposed of properly after Facilities use.
18. Any damaged or unsafe equipment shall be immediately reported to the District Manager and/or Recreation Facilities Manager.
19. As further consideration for the District’s permission to participants and its agents, employees and invitees to use the Facilities, participants, for itself, its representatives and assigns, agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless for the District, its agents and employees, from any and all claims for loss, damage, injury or death, resulting in any way from or in any fashion arising from or connected with the use of the Facilities, in whatever manner the loss, damage, injury or death may be caused, occasioned or contributed to by negligence, sole or concurrent, of the District, its agents or employees.